We all know how important is Breastfeeding but we always read about its importance during every pregnancy (I think not only me 🙂 ). Here are the benefits of breastfeeding
- Protects baby from gastrointestinal trouble, respiratory problems and ear infections.
- Can protect baby from developing allergies.
- Helps boost child’s intelligence.
- Helps protect against obesity later in life.
- Helps protect baby from childhood Leukemia.
- Helps protect baby from developing type 1 diabetes.
- Helps protect preemies from infections and high blood pressure later in life.
- Helps lower the risk of SIDS.
- Helps mommy to lose weight.
- Helps mom’s risk of breast cancer.
Apart from all of the above points, it gives a bonding feel to mom and baby.